Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On the Broke Ass Road

hello my fellow brokes,

this is the Broke Ass Starving Artist reporting from the road, USA. Current location: Baltimore, MD. On my way back to school- hungry, of course. Just had a summer in NYC. I feel the city calling me back. But, School's payin' me. lol. go figure. This is a first for me: putting out my thoughts to you, my broke brothers and sisters.

DO you know when you find yourself on the edge of "What's next?" I just left New York City- the living breathing metrorganism, and headed back to the Capital, to school, to some kind of purgatory where it's kinda real life, but within the walls of Academia: the place of possible/maybes/almosts.

So, I'm signing off. Gonna fill my belly with H2O till I can get some cheap ass food to replace the ghostly gas.

forever Free,
B.A.S.A.

2 comments: