Wednesday, August 31, 2011

From the Broke Ass Reaches of Outer Space...

mi broke amigos,

i feel like an alien. i mean, i am the child of immigrants, but i feel like this strange creature now. there is a foreign object in my pocket and i am not sure where it came from. i ask someone near me if they knew what it was. they looked at me weird (hint). "you serious??" as he walked away pissed mumbling something about damn ass don't know what money...

Yes. I have some now. It's green, but I can't eat it or burn it. It has no smell. No taste...had to try it...

I went to the store to trade it in for food and drink, which tasted really good. But now, i have less of it. every day, i have less.

what do i do to get more? is more good? how much is enough?


forever Free...i hope,
B.A.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment